analytics

May 25, 2011

i like.

 hello there!
so i kinda LOVE LOVE like REALLY LOVE the instgram iphone app...
i find so many photos that inspire me on it from ALL over the world! see the heart waffles above? (LOVE!!!!)
SO, iphone havers... if you dont have the app... GET IT NOW! and for those of you that dont... well you can live through me!
im here to inspire you :)
here are some of my "insta-likes" ...enjoy.

so pretty

 erin of calivintage... always looking CUTE!

 great shoe shot of Miss James of bleubird.

 best of the gingers! ...katie of skunkboy :)

 restroom wall a la hulaseventy.


 my "insta-friend" Nick! ...perfect man style right!?


so glad i finally got to share!!! 
...and you can follow me on instagram too... i'm "BestSoyLatte" of course!

XO.
-tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.