analytics

Feb 4, 2011

for the literate.

 oh, hello!
friday is "for the literate"
this has been such a FUN post for me. i LOVE collectiong the typographical photos and i LOVE that alot of them are inspiring!! :o)
so here are some good ones for you "literates"

...enjoy.
 i LOVE these bags!!!

 LOVE it.

 i LOVE and miss my tea :o\

 i think this is a poster for my future home!
 and this is perfect for my future daughter ;o)

 LOVE it.

 totally LOVE it!

 me too!

 KILL your TV :o)

 my favoritest show EVER!!! in EVER!

 goodbye friends!


XO.
-tiffany.
top photo via jjjjound
other photos via
google images

2 comments:

  1. I love typographical photos as well! I'm always looking for them in weheart or tumblr!
    Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post, I really enjoyed it!


    clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.